From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 17:11:24 -0800
I have been so busy with work that I did not have a chance to read the last
three FMLs until today.

Kim, you and I do not agree on some things (I wont name-names) but I do
want you to know that I hope you find whoever is doing this to your
shelter.  I have not been to your shelter, but have heard wonderful things
about it from mutual friends/aquaintances.  If you find out who is doing
this to you, can you post it on the FML?  It upsets me that somebody would
spend time on something like this and I am angry that this is happening to
you.

I received an email from somebody on this list (you asked for me not to
give your name, so I wont) that there are a couple of people on the
alt.pets.ferret board who have asked for my physical address and have also
made many accusatory comments regarding email accounts, etc... I will say
again, the FML is the ONLY place that I post and I post under the above
address ONLY.  I have given you many opportunities and permission to BIG
for you to come forward with these emails you accuse me of, but you don't
(because they do not exist).  Why do you want my physical address (where I
live)?  Are you going to kill me?  Gee, not like the FBI hasn't already had
its fill of your threats towards me.  I did find your posts about my "bush"
very amusing.  For your information, I wax.  My husband and I thoroughly
enjoyed reading these childish, disgusting descriptions - you have so
much talent with pornography.  Scary that you have children.  I cannot
understand why someone would continue to spend so much energy on me.  I
sure am flattered that you take so much time out of your day to bash me on
a board that I don't post on, am not a member of, nor have any desire to
become one.  I did visit the board today to see what this FMLer was talking
about (and to copy all of these headers and posts you made).  Thank you for
the headers, they are being added to my case.  I suggest you quit because
it is only a matter of time before the authorities will be at your door.

I do hope that Kim is reading this, because I have some suspicions of my
own on who is behind what is going on.  You can email me privately for more
details.

Other than that, can I count ferret bathing procedures as exercise?  I
chased Marley all over the house!  I think I should write a fitness book
called "Ferret Fitness, How to get the Most Out of Your Ferret with Minimal
Results".  Chapters include:
- Bathing: Running Increases Agility
- Scooping: Build Biceps with These Simple, Daily Exercises
- Nail Clipping: Learn How to Balance Things on Your Legs (Isometrics)