From:
The Rowan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:16:38 -0800
As I stated in my previous post the other day, I am one of the webmasters
of Ferrets Anonymous (I handle http://www.ferretsanonymous.com).  While I
cannot speak for my fellow webmaster, nor can I speak for the person who
handles the telephone lines, I can say that every email that comes to me
is responded to in one way or another.

I handle all messages that come to [log in to unmask] (the old
webmaster address) and [log in to unmask] (the new one).  I
get emails ranging from "Can you help me find a ferret?" (to which I give
the standard response that was posted a few days ago) to "Here is some
information for your website" which I try to post as soon as I am able.

Occassionally I get emails such as "I tried contacting FA before with no
luck." Since I have only been a webmaster for FA for less than a year,
any emails prior to July 2000 would not have gone to me, and so I cannot
guarantee that they would have been answered.  I also cannot guarantee
answers from the phone number listed on the page or any emails that go to
[log in to unmask] (the email listed at the top of the FA pages).  But I
do promise that anyone who emails me at [log in to unmask]
*WILL* get a response (whether or not it is as helpful as you want it to
be, I can't promise ..  but you can always email me back stating so).

I am sorry for those of you who have tried to contact FA before without
sucess.  The only thing I can say to you is try again (via myself) and
see if things change.  I didn't become one of the webmasters to alienate
people, but to help and bring more people into the Ferrets Anonymous
community.

Carie
Webmaster, http://www.ferretsanonymous.com