From:
Danielle Frye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 11:36:52 -0800
Thank you, Dr. Williams, for everything you have done and continue to do.
I am happy that the FML was honored with your presence and am sorry that
certain people ruined the experience for you.  I hope those people
thoroughly read your post.

I am very upset that anyone would accuse Sam of such things.  Think about
it, if Sam did not care about ferrets or was doing something malicious, why
would she come forward at all with the ADV information?  It is those who
have bashed her publicly for this that might make the next person, think
twice about coming forward.  Is that preferable?  NO!  As for Sam getting
married - CONGRATULATIONS!  I am glad that you have some joy in your life
at this time.  I know it must be difficult right now with the ADV stuff,
but hang in there.  YOU DID THE RIGHT THING IN COMING FORWARD.

Now, for BIG, his job is a very difficult one and I don't envy him for what
he does for this forum every day.  Yes, EVERY day people.  Does he get
paid?  NO.  Not a dime.  Is this selfless?  Yes.  The FML can get ugly at
times, but it is still a wealth of information for most.  I apologize to
BIG, for any misgivings I have caused him.  For awhile, I was battling
with someone on this forum who insisted on continuing to harass me.  BIG
received so many complaints from me and some were not nice.  He tried so
hard to be fair and gracious, and I was so upset that I took it out on him.
A very stupid thing I did, please forgive me.

To those folks at the WFA, I did not know Tom, but it sounds like he did
many wonderful things for ferrets.  My heart goes out to his family and
friends who are grieving his loss.

Please, everyone, back away from your computers when you are compelled
to respond in a not-so-favorable way.  Go take a break, play with your
furkids, do something enjoyable.  Then, come back and laugh that you got
so upset over something so small and unimportant.  This is what I have
learned.

Also, stop and think about the anguish Kim at Kista has been through (and
everyone else involved with that situation).  That was very painful for
her but do you see her on here reflecting that?  NO.  She is taking it in
stride and that is admirable.  DON'T LOSE FAITH, Kim!  The ferrets need
you.  I must admit, I have been sending letters to the authorities over
what happened.  This is the best way to try and create awareness.  Thank
you to the party who put that website together with all the addresses,
another selfless act.

Remember, the FML is here because we all love ferrets.  We are all
different and will disagree on many issues, but we share common goals -
the health and happiness for our furkids.  I lost sight of that at times,
but never again.  Maybe I am getting older and wiser?  Hopefully just
wiser.  LOL!

To those of you who have sent me emails and I have not responded, I did
get them and they have helped immensely!  I feel the need to answer each
one individually, but right now it is difficult.  Thank you for being so
supportive.  Your kindness will not be forgotten.

Life is precious, enjoy every moment.