From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:12:04 -0800
Dooks, prayers and kisses to all fuzzies...

To everyone who is looking for the wood stove pellets, you have my
sympathy!  I live in Alabama and things like that are more than impossible
to find, although I have seen and tried some called "Alpine Fresh".  The
stuff is pretty good, but has the price tag to go with it.  I have recently
found, imho, a better product: corn cob litter.  Ground up dried corn cobs,
no dust, wonderful odor control, and is easy to scoop even though it's not
a "clumping" type litter.  Of course, mine enjoy snorkeling in the clean
box, so the lack of dust is a wonderful plus!  The last time I bought a
bag, I got an 8 lb. bag for about $6.  It is made by Kaytee and is
actually sold as a bird cage litter.  Just an alternate suggestion.

Tammy & the Crew

Trying to explain ferret math to a non-ferret owner is like trying to
explain physics to a 3 year old.