From:
Tammy Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 05:19:20 -0800
Dooks & Blessings to all...

OK, I don't know if this one will make it past BIG, but I gotta put in my
$0.02.

I don't know Kim, or any of the other shelter operators personally.  I
have corresponded via e-mail with 2, but on generic things...but that has
nothing to do with the thought that ran through my mind when the bashing
of KiSta started (or should I say the rumor since it never made the FML).

People who operate shelters are not out for money or glory, they are there
for the animals (no matter what species).  But the way this has gone on,
I'm surprised that anyone would want to open a shelter now, for fear that
eventually they would become the object of a bashing and wind up in the
same situation Kim is in now!  Now that I've said that, don't get on me
about the tone.  This is written in pure frustration at the way we humans
snipe at one another, and disgust that it couldn't be handled like
civilized adults.  Whoever the Anon. non-poster was, why didn't you go to
Kim and TALK???  Would have made more sense and would have avoided a ton
of anguish, annoyance, and heartache for all concerned.

There, I've vented.  Now back to doing my mother-in-law's taxes....ewww!

Tammy & the Crew

Trying to explain ferret math to a non-ferret owner is like trying to
explain physics to a 3 year old.