From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:37:18 -0800
Just a note- I don't think anything can be done about this, but while in
Petco the last few times, the baby ferts were SO very little- when I asked
why they were accepting them so young, they told me they had sent two
shipments back because they were too young to maintain, and the babies I
was talking about had been maintained in the back for several days, due to
their age.  These little ones are still teething!  Like I said, I don't
know what can be done, except education, because they said they sell better
at a young age, but they sure don't look healthy, or happy.  I've been
speanding alot of time holding (disinfecting after) and trying to teach
the pet store, but it still bothers me.  They are MF ferts.

Gerri