From:
Kristeen Kohrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 11:40:50 -0500
To Jo- Mannix and anyone else in NJ looking for pellets, its seems that we
have a temporary shortage - at least where I live in Somerset County and in
Neighboring Hunterdon.  My friends and I have been calling all the Agways
and HW stores that usually have them.  They all seem to be out of stock.
When we find them, we'll be sure to post it.  The Linguistic (sp?) site
that someone posted this week will list all the stores that carry their
brand.

Good Luck.  Kristeen & K,M,A,S