From:
Latisha Clouse or Paul Kaelin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 23:52:36 -0600
Hi all.  Dooks from Iowa.  Today I called about getting some new hammy's =
for my kids and they were all out around here so I gave a place a call =
about an hour and a half from home.  They had some, and I just decided =
to see if he had any ferrets for sale.  He said yes.  One MF male kit =
and only 9 weeks old.  We took the drive up and found something real =
sad.  This pet store was a very clean pet store and had everything you =
could think of.  Snakes(gross), hampsters, rats, mice, birds, and fish, =
oh yeah and my new baby.  The thing that made me so sad and in fact go =
ahead and get this baby was that the owner was keeping him in a 10 =
gallon fish tank.  He had cedar chips for bedding, a little food bowl =
that was almost empty, and a small water bottle that was empty.  He is a =
very cute little guy.  I am getting ready to write a nasty letter to =
this company, and tell them how wrong it is and if I ever go back just =
to "check" on them I better not see another.  I don't know if I could =
handle another.  Well anyhow, he is doing great.  Already thinks he is =
king of the castle.  He also had no hammy of course and now wants to =
sleep in the litter box because it was something kinda like he was used =
to.

I would just like to say thank you to all who have given me advice on my =
fisty little female "Foxy"  She is getting better now, and at least so =
far gets along good enough with one of my males to have him sleep in her =
cage.  She was wooping up on him, and all of a sudden he let her have it =
and that has been the end of that. =20

Thanks again all....
Latisha and my dookers
"Buster, Bandit, Puddin, and Bear"