From:
Latisha Clouse or Paul Kaelin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 03:05:34 -0600
Hello all, my name is Latisha Clouse and I am from Iowa.  I purchased a MF
ferret from a local petstore about 3 weeks ago.  He was owned by a college
male before myself and is a great little guy.  He was 9 months old when I
got him.  About 2 weeks after I purchased him, the lady from the petstore
telephoned me, and said she just got another ferret in.  In finding out,
this new ferret had been brought to her by the local police dept. because
it was not being taken care of.  He is not a MF ferret like my older male,
and seems to be an albino, however, he also has some yellowing to his coat.
Is he really an albino, or could there be something wrong with his skin
color or fur?  I don't know how he was being abused.  He is a great boy,
and has an awesome personality, but apparently someone called his previous
owner in as not taking care of him.  Can you please tell me if he is albino
(he does have the red eyes), or could he possibly be just an off colored
ferret.

Please help and don't forget to make sure we are helping in all we can to
get these fuzzies good homes.

Latisha