From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:40:54 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, missing, or angeled "Bandits" bandits...

I have a need...a need for...a pocket hammy and two sleep tubes!

They should all be fleece-lined.  The pocket hammy (for those that don't
know) can be used as a regular hammy, or they can scoot inside to keep warm
(when the temp in the house gets down to about 66 freezing degrees!).  The
hanger straps (and clips, if applicable) should be heavy duty, since I've
got a few retired members of the WWF (Wild-Weasel Wrestling Ferrets) living
in my home.

There is one other consideration.  Whomever chooses to make these for me
(I do NOT want store-bought goods at this time) must agree to send a
reasonable portion of the proceeds to either the Christmas ferrets in
northern NJ (through the SOS fund), or to a shelter that has recently
(within the past few months) posted a special request for funds.

Please contact me privately to discuss this further.

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!
---
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://users.success.net/toddl/