From:
TRACY BURRIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 06:29:09 -0800
hello and dooks and chuckles to all i don't reply very often to the fml
but once in awhile but im mad and had to say something over this!

i am writing in reply to the "kim bashing" that is taking place in the fml
and quite frankly i am ashamed and embarrased for you!  call me crazy but
this is supposed to be/was about the ferrets not a popularity competition!
i do not know her very well but i have talked w/her a few times and she
seems like a very great person, she is not a deiety or queen of the ferrets
and has to be perfect represenative of every single day of her life or nor
does she have to act like she is on your standards or anyone elses' she is
only human able to have mistakes and have her "days" like the rest of us
women!  and if someone out of her life breaths,lives,takes care of ferret
shelter 24/7 yes it can be very hektic and sometime can burn one out, i
can feel that way sometimes w/7 let alone 30+ plus!  and another thing
the lawyer bit ya she should be temped to sue you for slander she runs a
reputable shelter which you are trying to snub at (get off your high horse)
and the ferret thing again who the hell are you to judge her she gets
attached to ferrets like anyone of us.  she pays everything for them mostly
out her pocket so she has dibs on whomever she chooses kits or elder
ferrets or otherwise out of all those great ferrets from nj rescue you only
care about the ferret kits shame on u!  she aborted many of the pregnant
females but this one would of risked her life if she was aborted too so kim
decided to have the kits there is nothing wrong w/that the reason why this
bugs me so much is you are not almighty person i just think that is jealous
and has no life that part is painfully clear but to judge and bad mouth a
shelter let alone a persons life?  i pity u cause your mother never taught
u something my mother taught me "if you have nothing good to say, don't say
anything at all!" (hint,hint) in other words u have a right to your opinon
but keep it to yourself!!!!

tracy and the happy & healthy 7 fuzzy butts!