From:
Latisha Clouse and Paul Kaelin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 13:42:37 -0800
Hi everyone.  So sorry to hear of all your sick and hurt babies, and the
ones who have passed to the bridge.  First of all I would just like to
say thank you to all for helping me.  I have just learned that the local
shelter for cats and dogs has been taking in ferrets, but when they can't
find an owner within the week they have them put down.  Now they have my
number so now I am either going to take care of them there, or bring them
home.  I feel as if I already have a shelter here at home...lol.  I have
taken in 2 fuzzies in the last 2 weeks that were not taken care of.  Well
they get lots of tlc now.  So on with my question

I have a 1 1/2 year old dark silver mitt and after doing testing on my own,
we have come to the conclusion that she is at least partially deaf.  She
is nasty to all my boys except for one.  That's only because he showed her
who was boss.  Now, can anyone give me any ideas to train her to come to
certain things.  She is a hyper little girl, but when you say NO, it goes
in and then right out.  I would appreciate it if you could.

Thanks in advance,
Latisha and Paul (Mommy and Daddy)
4 boys "Buster, Bandit, Puddin, Bear"
Fisty female "Foxy"