From:
Latisha Clouse or Paul Kaelin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 02:44:18 -0600
Hi all.
I just added to my group of dookers today with a female silvermitt.  She is
about a year and a half old and very nippy.  I have 3 boys and she is just
being female if you know what I mean(no pun intended....i am female).  In
trying to get them to know each other one by one she attacks them.  Not a
playful attack.  She drug my baby "Bandit" across the floor by his ear.
Thank god he is okay.  Can someone please help give me ideas of how to get
them to interact with each other.  I would like to let her share a cage
with them instead of being by herself, but she has never been around other
ferrets.

Also, her biting is horrible.  She likes my feet, but a little too much.
She bit the edge of my heel today and when I tried to move my foot she bit
harder.  What do I do?  She nearly ripped my foot off, but got away with
just a chunk.

Thanks so much.
Latisha and my boys "Buster", "Bandit", and "Puddin" and my fisty little
girl "Foxy"