From:
Kim Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 18:45:22 EST
I have two vey good friends who live in Raleigh, NC.  They've fallen in
love with a trio I have for adoption (Sybil, Fidget and Buster) and would
like to take them in.  It's a wonderful home.  Jodi works for the vet
school over there.  Her vet specializes in ferrets and adrenals.  Anyway,
Jodi and Drew were just here last week <sigh>, but didn't decide they
wanted them until they got home in NC <tapping foot>.  It's too cold to
ship and I won't ship them anyway.  I was hoping there might be someone
traveling that way from Chicago in the not too distant future.

Also, has anyone ever transported ferrets this way?  This may be a strange
question, but have there been bad experiences like stolen ferrets?  Lost
ferrets?  Ferrets arriving sick?  These are older kids (about 5-6 yrs old)
and I don't much trust people.  Thoughts?

Kim Schilling and the Zoo
Author of Ferrets for Dummies:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0764552597/o/qid=966092394/sr=8-1
/ref=aps_sr_b_1_1/104-3261518-8219960

http://www.animalsforawareness.org
Animals for Awareness a USDA non-profit, educational facility
"Protection through Education"
Dedicated to education and the rescue of exotic animals

Come join our list!
http://www.egroups.com/community/Procyonid_Viverrid
Procyonid_Viverrid
For the raccoon, coati, kinkajou, ringtail cat, genet, civet, and
binturong lovers!