From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 23:38:57 -0500
A couple of you have asked me if I need anything in particular in order to
credit your donations to Support Our Shelters as tax deductible.  I don't
need anything except your full address, including zip code (and most of
you have this printed on your checks or envelopes).

When all of this is over, I will send each of you a receipt for your tax
deductible donation, regardless of the size of the donation.  You only need
this if you are audited by the IRS, so just keep it with your tax records
for the year.  I will date the donation as occurring on the date you write
on your check, not the date I receive it.  I should be able to send the
letters of receipt out before the end of January.

Thanks to all of you who have given to help pay for these huge vet bills!

Happy New Year!
Blessings
Judith