From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:10:25 -0700
Dooks to all and my sincere condolences to all who've lost their babies.

My daughter and I have just had the most incredible time-we were in Toronto
from Friday evening till Sunday Afternoon.  We drove to Ohio and Judy Cooke
took us to Toronto.  (Let me tell you, crossing that Ambassador Bridge was
quite an experience!)  I've gotten to meet a lot of those I read their
stories, and if not meet, I saw them and their nametags.

Bob Church-what can I say-funny man and so intelligent.  (Can't wait to
see the picture of Bob and me making rabbit ears over each other's heads
and for those not there Bob does NOT look like a Cabbage Patch doll).

Got to see Helga and Harvey Clarke again-wonderful people, my family loves
them to pieces.  And Betty (of Betty and the Blur o' Fur), TLE, Julie
Fossa, and I could go on and on and on.  To meet Bill Gruber was a great
honor (yes, it was Bill) and to listen to Dr. Williams and all the other
speakers was just awesome!  I've got to transcribe all my notes to let
the exotic vets at the Vet School see them.

Paige Townsend from the shelter is a great lady, and I want to let her know
that Jill is doing fine.

And then there's Randy Belair-what can I say about this wonderful woman.
She put all this together, coordinated it, ran it, still watched over her
shelter.  She tragically lost Tugger during the symposium, and then Paige
lost Phoenix.  Any one who gets to meet Randy and know her is truly blessed
by this lady-her light is so bright!

I wanted to let everyone I met know how much I appreciate you all, with
your wisdom and your wit and all you share with all of us.  I thought it
a hoot when people asked who I was and I said "Do not meddle in" and you
could finish it!  What a hoot!!!

Randy, thank you so much for Ferret 2000!  And for you and Paige letting
Jill come home with us.

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"