From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 06:32:27 -0700
Condolences to all with sick babies, and heartfelt sympathy to all who've
had their fur kids cross to the bridge.

If I were a ferret:

1. I'd have to take Suzy on to make her quit beating up on Misty!
2. Fang and I would have a racing/dooking/dancing contest to see who
   would last the longest.
3. Genie and I would have to figure out who could climb the highest
   and fastest (of which she'd win, I'm sure.
4. I'd dance like crazy and finally be graceful about it!
5. Take over a hammock and sleep most of the day.
6. Chase A.T. & Domino the cats all over, being the winner of the
   chasing!!!!!
7. Snorkel in the rice/cornstarch peanuts until exhausted
8. Just be a ferret.

Thanks Judy-this is fun!!!!!

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
 good with ketchup"