From:
Larry McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 10:23:35 -0700
The Crew (humans included) and I send sincere condolences to all who've
lost their babies lately, and thoughts and prayers to the sick ones.

First off, I'd like to thank Larry & Gayle who contacted me when I sent
out a plea for assistance in bringing home the little DEW from Ohio to us!
They'll be passing by Lafayette on I65 on their way down and home, I spoke
with Gayle yesterday, and we'll get all the arrangements made by writing.
You folks are fantastic.

Now-it finally happened.  I was bathing the kids last week and thought
Fang's tail didn't look as luxurious and full as normal, and I thought
nah, it's just because it's wet.  So, yesterday they were gorging on their
beloved chicken gravy (yes, the ferret mind meld caused me to start making
this again for them) and I was laying on the bed, watching them devoure the
plate of gravy.  Fang's back was to me and her tail is thinning.  You can
imagine her disgruntlement to find herself in mid air as she was about to
take a bite of gravey, being on her back, tail examined by her human!  Sure
enough-the dreaded black head culprits!  So, down to the pharmacy I go,
come back armed with Stridex pads.  Then I have 8 fuzzy bodies following
me, trying to climb up almost as though it's whatcha got mom?  Huh, huh?
Can we have it?

Again an assault on Fang's dignity as she finds herself pinned in my arms,
her tail being furiously scrubbed by this pad.  So she gets another dose of
Stridex today and will do so till they are gone.  It was funny to watch the
others trying to peer into the container, snorting, backing off, trying it
again.

Wolfy-your story had my family in stitches!

Rebecca & the Crew of Merry Mayhem
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"