From:
Mal Chick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 11:33:48 EDT
>huffy paragraph<
Try spraying that stuff in YOUR mouth...Not fun.  There was a lady who
posted that she accidentally sprayed that in her mouth and was vomiting
all day.  NOT COOL.  Your pet store owner is, pardon the term, a
FRUITCAKE.  How do these people get hired?
>end huffy paragraph<

sorry, I feel better now...

The way to use bitter apple is to spray it on your hands and other nippable
skin spots, not in the poor thing's mouth.  I tasted a bit of the stuff
once...AWFUL.  Yucky yucky.

I'm thinking about opening a pet shop when I get older...A KNOWLEDGEABLE
one.  I feel like there's a school for pet shop workers that teaches you
to be silly and naughty.

 :)

~Jessica