From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 15:52:44 -0400
Condolences to those with lost, sick or angeled curly ferts...

>Pat said:
>
>I too have found this wonderful stuff. I have been using it for years, as
>an ornament stabalizer. When people come to visit, they always wonder how
>I can have a crystal ashtray and candle sticks on my end table without the
>ferrets removing them. I also have some Delft china on a lower shelf that
>remains in place. Of couse I just say that I have very well behaved
>ferrets, but in reality everything is stuck to the tables. I have good
>quality tables that remain unharmed by the prolonged use of the putty.

No, it isn't that the stick putty has done such a good job...it's that your
angels with snouty faces haven't yet put their ample little brains to good
use!  My ferrets would be smart enough to chew through the candles and use
group-force to "un-stick" the crystal, china, etc.!  Failing that, I'm sure
they would simply go get into my tools and find the appropriate item to pry
the turkey off that table of yours!  I have a ferret (Hershey Baby) that
can jump up on a 2 1/2 foot wooden stool from a standing start (that means
he is standing next to the stool, then simply *springs* straight up onto
the stool!) and can climb up a wall that's faced with panelling!  When
placed on the top of his cage (to give me a few seconds to clean it out),
he immediately turns around and *backs* down the side...none of my other
ferrets have yet to figure out this safer way to get down!

Hershey is also the one that taught everyone how to open the fridge (it how
has a hook latch on it!), how to pull the phone cord down to play on the
phone (I keep forgetting to put that up on the desk!) and how to teleport
up onto the computer desk (it used to be just him that made it up
there...now they *all* can get up!).

Of course, he's following all of the FLO rules, e.g., he never does any of
this while I'm watching him (though I've often caught him with his foot in
the cookie jar!) and he won't answer my questions when interrogated!  I'm
thinking of having my house wired with closed circuit television and VCR's
so I can see how he is doing some of this stuff!

Todd and the (Quick!  Get off the ceiling!  He's coming back down the
stairs!) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
Help a Shelter!
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc/