From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 19:56:34 -0700
I have had several people write to me to tell me I am wrong about entry
requirements into Canada.  This is not something I wish to spend my time
debating so I will simply provide this address-check it out for yourself!
FOREIGN ENTRY REQUIREMENTS April 2000 United States Department of State
Bureau of Consular Affairs.
<http://www.travel.state.gov/foreignentryreqs.html>

I have been told by several people who drive to Canada often that they
always carry the required documents-but are rarely stopped.  One person
stated to me that it was while trying to re-enter the US that she has
been stopped-several times!

Please note that I am only a travel consultant-I have no power to get you
in or out of the country.  I am simply providing what I believe to be
accurate information.

Here's wishing everyone a safe trip!!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow