From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 20:39:35 -0700
First, a very special thank you to all who sent suggestions for my
personalized license plates.  After going back and forth many times trying
to decide which one to pick-I finally ended up writing 6 of my favorites on
small pieces of paper and placing them into a bowl.  The six I put in were:
SPEEDBMP, RAZNRCR, DOOKIN, WARDNCR, FERTX4 AND FERTMOM.  The one I pulled
out was "Dookin", and since it was available-that's what my new plates will
say!  It will take another two weeks to get them, but I'm excited!  Now
since Dookin was one of my daughter's choices, what I decided to do was
also put the names of contributers-there were 14, into the bowl and draw
one.  Seemed like the only fair way to do it!  Melissa McCowen-if you are
out there....you won!  Just tell me the name and address of the shelter you
want me to send the $15.00 check to and I will get it right out!  Again,
thank you all for helping!  I had great fun with this and had so many good
suggestions!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow