From:
ferret lover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:23:59 -0700
Each day that passes I realize more and more how much stuff I actually lost
when my hard drive died!  My dad has been preaching about how I should have
"backed" everything up!  I have no clue what he's talking about- because I
have a real hard time backing my horse up...backing my husband's dually
pick-up truck is almost impossible, and it seems like whenever I back my
cart up in the grocery store I end up bumping into someone!  I do much
better going forward....as long as I'm not chewing gum!  Anyway....I lost
my ferret screen saver and have no clue where to get another one!!!  Any
suggestions??  Thank you in advance!

=====
Judy Cooke
Tyson, Hope, and Einstein

"The world is made up for the most part of morons and natural tyrants,
sure of themselves, strong in their own opinions, never doubting anything."
Clarence Darrow