Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:33:58 -0400
Sharon, I had the same problem with Totally Ferret and one of my girls.
I was afraid I might not be home when she got in trouble so I switched to
a mix of Eukanuba kitten food and Zupreem.  I haven't had a problem with
stuck food since.  I also add Nupro powder on top and even the fussy eaters
are eating.  Their coats have really improved as well, it smells like fish
but they like it!  Hope this helps,

Kym
Oso, Widget, Tasha, Sunny, Hemmingway, and Bumble