From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 07:09:11 -0500
As I sit here watching my three babies out and about on there play time,
you know doing the usual stuff (mountain climbing, wrestling, getting into
all kinds of trouble ETC) :-) I watch one by one slither into there tubes
trying there best to catch one another, there tails wagging a mile a
minute, and I swear, it looks like there wearing a half grin a half smile
on there faces.  They enter one side and come out the other just to enter
back in once again!!!  They slither and they slink there way through 32 ft
of tubing without a care in the world!!!!!  OH THE SHEER JOY of watching
these AMAZING ANIMALS do there thing!!!!!  I could not imagine any finer
entertainment then watching my Babies in action!!!!!!  :-)  Tis a grand
morning to be able to watch them!!!! :-)  HAPPY ST PATTY'S DAY TO ALL!!!!

A SPECIAL PRAYER goes out to all homeless and sick fuzzies in the world.

My HEART goes out to all that have lost a fuzzie recently, remember only
the good times you had with your Babies!!!!  :-)

Dawn, Tazy, Trouble, and Rosy
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren