From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:27:52 -0500
Condolences to those with sick or Angeled Furbutts.

I've started on another of my famous science fiction short-stories and
decided to include a little-known and hardly-ever-seen critter called
Flitfurs.  These little creatures look astoundingly like ferrets, but they
have hidden flaps on their backs that hide wings!  These carpet sharks can
also teleport to anyplace they've either been to, or can see.  If anyone
would like to get the final version of the story, please let me know.  It
may not be finished until the end of the year, but it may well be worth the
wait! :)

Todd and the (Buzz Lightyear) Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
http://users.success.net/toddl/