From:
Fuzzybutts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 23:40:52 -0800
Doc's bad coat was due to poor and lack of nutrition.  Because the collar
was so tight he could only eat a few pieces of food at a time.  He was on
a generic cat food.

Can you tell me more, what the vet said pertaining to the tight collar?
I've never heard of a collar being too tight to cause a ferret to eat less.
Can understand a poor coat being, lack of nutrition.

Sorry to hear about Dancers heart murmur. Again, sorry to hear of the
illness'es your others are going thru.

In time, I'm sure your Scooby will be healthy, you sound like a loving
parent.  Isn't 424 grams close to one pound, thought 464 grams was one
pound.

fuzzybutts