From:
Fuzzybutts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 22:14:04 -0800
Between one to two months ago, the ferret food was kept in a sealed
container in the garage.  At one time, we kept dog food outside with no
problem that I know of.  Recently, found white spots on some of the food.
Does this mean the food is spoiled, or possibly got frost bite?  This is
the first time a white spot has appeared on this food.  Could someone tell
me what this might be, and should I even keep the food?

fuzzybutts