From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 23:40:00 -0500
Hey.  I wouldn't be too concerned with the smell issue.  I know it was
probably hard to take at work, but people get over these things.  I have
smelt people at work who come in smelling like sour milk because their kid
puked on them when they are taking them to daycare or whatever.  Now THAT
is a foul smell!!!

I like the way my furkids smell.  I have a habit of picking them up and
kissing and blowing on their bellies.  They are getting to the point of
being bored with it because I do it so much.  I also do it because their
fur is so soft and feels good and they like the attention.

I came running in from a late appointment one night to get ready and while
dressing for a night out with my hubby, I picked up my kidos and kissed
them on the bellies a few times.  I finished and then ran out the house.

When I got to the club, my husband and I were standing in line to get our
tickets and he leaned over and kissed me.  He kinda smiled funny and I
said, "What?" He goes, "You smell like ferret.  Right around your mouth and
nose" I laughed and he and I both agreed that that is a great smell.  No
better perfume!!!

April, Luna, Sola, Damon the husband, Bridgette the dog and Nutt the cat...

"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup."

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty