From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:36:14 -0500
>Just one more thing .. does anyone's fuzzy just stand there frozen as if
>tho it's invisible?

My fuzzy, likes to sneak up on our poor old dog.  Our dog, Bridgette is 18
years old and has not time or patience for a hyper 20 week old ferret.
Fortunately, we watch and make sure no one gets hurt, but it is pretty
funny to watch Luna trying to be sneaky.

One day, Luna got down real low and starting slinking slowly towards the
dog.  She would wiggle her little nose at the dog (sniffing the air I
guess) and then inch up a little more.  She would sit real still, and then
inch up a little more.  This was a hoot.  I was trying not to laugh and
give her away. :)  Finally the dog realized that she had an intruder coming
up behind her and turned around real fast.  Luna saw her and just flattened
out as flat as she could go and closed her eyes!  I guess it was the type
of "If I can't see you, you can't see me".  The dog looked at her and
growled, but then turned around.  Luna proceeded to inch up more (after
opening ONE eye).  This time the dog growled louder and Luna took off, but
I couldn't believe that she was being sooooooo sneaky.  The opening of one
eye gave her away I think, because I had to laugh at that little bit of
genius!!!

Happy Dooking,
April, Luna, Sola, Bridgette the dog, and Luna the cat

http://www.geocities.com/~april_gallaty

"Get thee down. Be thou funky." - Anonymous