From:
Ashley Bowen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 1996 16:24:33 -0400
Howdy everybody!!!!

Well, I have some stuff ta tell ya!  OK first of all, I recived a very
special, nice, generious(I could keep going, but it would take up the whole
FML!;) donation from sombody, to help me get my fuzzy soon!  Yea, you, you
know who you are!  Ok a few things.  First, because my basement is the
perfact place for a fuzzy (cool in the summer, warm in the winter) that's
where I've decided to house my fert.  My mom's happy with the living space
also!  I am going to build a big encloser, taking up about a quarter of the
basement, where I'm going to keep the little guy's or girl's cage, toys,
litter box, you know the whole works.  Of course a lot of time will be spent
up stairs, socalizing with the family!  Well, what I'm trying to ask is does
anyone have any good ideas on how do build this encloser?  Any ideas would
be greatly appreciated.  Please send them via e-mail to me ASAP!!!  Thanks.
Also, does anyone know where I could get some ferret posters?  I would like
some to put in my room, and stuff.  Thanks also!!  Well, I must be going.
Swimming is an important part of life too!!!  Thanks for listening!!

(In the words of Paw-Paw)
Many much loves
Ashley:)
PEACE+LOVE+FERRETS