From:
Holly Park Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jul 1996 10:42:47 -0800
Bonkers has been missing since July 13th.  Male, neutered, missing upper
right canine tooth; light, multi-colored guard hairs on back, legs and tail.

Was last seen at home, 7515 14th Ave. NE, Seattle.
Please call 524-2126. There is a $250 reward.

(this is a posted public notice but I didn't see it here so I am putting it
here.  Ferret City Fan Club is looking for this sweet and handsomelittle
fellow and we are hoping that he ends up safely at home again!  My Emmett
hopes so too and wishes Bonkers to be safely found soon.  Since it's a
posted phone-pole notice I didn't htink the owner would mind it I posted it
here for her.  .  .Kate)