Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:26:52 EST
Hello all!

Monday evening we ended up getting a Puppy.  He is a Beagle, Rat Terrier,
and Manchester mix.  He is as cute as a button.  Arnold and Yoshi our two
youngest Ferrets don't seem to mind him.  As a matter of fact it was
Ernie's nap time and Yoshi climbed into his crate with him and went to
sleep all cuddled up right next to him.  I think she thinks she is his
Mommy.  LOL She follows him around to make sure he is OK.  Or atleast
that's how it appears to us.  Harley on the other hand is scared to
death!!!!!!!!  We thought is was having a seizure he was shaking out of
fear so hard.  He is now calming down and not shaking anymore when Ernie
is near but still does the "I'm a Statue" pose.  Do you guys think by
Harley watching the other two play with the pup that Harley will
eventually warm up?  I just don't want to scar him for life.  We didn't
even think he would be afraid of the puppy because he gets along well
with the cats.  The Puppy is only about three pounds so he isn't very big.
Any ideas on how to help Harley adjust would be wonderful.  I would like
us all to live in perfect harmony if at all possible.  lol :o)

Thanks all for listening!
Dooks,
Toni