From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 1997 13:31:35 -0400
-To......PawPaw, MeeMaw, Tater and Odie
-Re: How mad can a ferret get???
PawPaw...why did you toss your underwear in their food dish?  How dumb can
you be?  Poor little guys!  Well, it's early in the morning on Friday and my
husband isn't even awake yet.  I had to go into the bathroom and shut the
door so he wouldn't hear me laughing so hard.  Great Story!  Thanks!

-To:  ** FLO DISPATCH ** CAPTAIN CASEY -- 4/29/97
-Re: Raisin mines and extra Cherrios
In your humans kitchen all over the floor?  Well, after tunneling through
every corner, under every rug, in every cupboard....did you ever find the
hidden tunnel?  Cute story!  We've already searched and can only find a few
and they are usually laying on the hammock in our cage.  Could they be
dropping from the ceiling maybe?

-To: From:    Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
-Subject:  Razz has a new hobby..
He lies on his back in the living room and stares at the ceiling fan going
round and round and round?  Gosh!  This FML has had me in stitches.  That
sure must be a cute sight.

-To: Mini Tafoya <[log in to unmask]>
-Subject: April's loss
What a sweet memorial you made for her.  Round edging stones and miniature
rose bushes.  Now sit back and watch those roses bloom and think good
thoughts every time you see a new one as it's coming straight from an Angel
named April.  Our deepest prayers are with you.

Long live the ferret Freedom Fighters!

Cheers, chuckles, dooks and a howl from the crew......
Rascal (chief in charge and mama's main lover boy), Brandy (still way too
busy to pay attention), May-wee (such a frail wee little baby girl but
fiesty!), Pogo (mama calls me Bubba cause I'm a real CHUNK!), Lobo (the
Guard Wolf) and their mama and daddy too!
Please visit our web sight
at......http://members.aol.com/emssandy/rascal.htm.