Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 16:21:36 EDT
Bob,

I have a question, why won't my ferrets or cats except this food?  My
ferrets and cats are use to an assortment of kibbles, but for some reason
no matter what I do they will not accept this food.  I mix it in a 50 lb
container with the other ferret/cat kibbles, but both ferrets and cats
will pick this food out and leave it in their cage or on the floor, they
will not eat it.  When I put it in their bowls I find that they will eat
all the other kibbles and leave this in the bowl or on their blankets or
floor.  I have been trying to use up all the 20 lbs. of Natural Gold Food
I got from Pretty Bird many months ago, but with no luck!  Also have
heard from many other ferret people the same thing happens, why won't
are ferrets except this food, when its suppose to be so good for them.

Charleen and the Wa. Tails