From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 00:34:57 -0400
Thanks very much to everyone who donated and bid so generously on the
auction items for California legalization groups (Calif for Ferret
Legalization and Ferrets Anon) and the South Florida shelter.  I am
contacting winners now; everyone should hear soon.  Donors will be matched
up with winners a few days after that, as soon as checks are received.  If
you have any questions, or if you think you had a winning bid and haven't
heard from me in the next couple of days, please be sure to contact me.  The
list of winners will be published soon too.  Thanks very much again!

Ronnie