Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 23:20:29 -0400
Today (Oct. 4) is the birthday of Francis of Assisi; among other things, he
loved animals and could communicate with them.  There is a wonderful animal
communication website at <http://www.CyberArk.com/animal/telepath.htm>

The fml tenth anniversary get-together in Florida is coming up soon (end of
January)!  If you will be going (and I hope lots of people will!) please
subscribe to the fml 10th anniversary mailing list so we can talk more about
specific plans.  This will be a fun gathering, as well as a great way to
network with people from different places!  If you are not already
subscribed, please subscribe by sending mail to [log in to unmask]
with <subscribe fml-10th> in the body.  And if your group is hosting ferret
events, how about making a video that we can show at the 10th anniversary
party!

And finally...the two Mass. shelters are full, as are many other shelters.
Please, if you are thinking of adopting a ferret, why not give a home to a
loving shelter ferret?

-- Ronnie
Ralphie, Harry, Prince Charming and Merlin's mom
"I am telepathically letting you know that I want a banana" --Harry