From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 00:26:25 -0400
I set up to sell more auctions with 20% always going to KiSta and then
having a 'fund' for any shelter who is faced with a serious problem.  But,
with the current state of things, all funds raised from these auctions will
go directly to Kim until she is back on her feet :)  yes, pun, intended....

Do a search on ebay for seller 'ferret-fund'.  Most auctions are for ferret
hammocks and sleepers with more to be posted.  I had my mom up for a
weekend to teach me the fine art of sewing.  Kim can testify to some of
the very funny first attempts!!!

Anyone who would like to help, but is at a distance, feel free to bid, all
funds will go to KiSta to help out with shelter costs.

Thanks for all the support that has been received so far!  It is wonderful
to know that so many people are so ready and willing to help out at times
like this!

Hugs,

Jen