From:
Jennifer Hudson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Aug 2000 18:46:16 -0400
I posted some new bedding auctions last night - mostly fall prints.

All funds from the auctions go to KiSta while she is recouping!
Thanks for looking!!

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedIt
ems&userid=ferret-fund&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

If that does not work - go to this link and just click on see seller's
other auctions!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=419200464
[I think those URLs are reversed.  BIG]

If anyone is looking for a new fuzz, Kim has some very cute fuzzies for
adoption!  There are 5 left from the NY bunch and they are unbelievably
beautiful!  All have thick, soft coats and have gained weight.  There is
a champagne point that I think could be shown he is so big and beautiful!
There is also a little silverish runt with a crooked nose that will steal
your heart!!  He is so tiny I thought he was a petite girl!!  Email Kim
if you are looking to adopt, you would not only be providing a home for a
wonderful fuzz, but helping Kim out during a rough time!!!  Kim's website
is www.kistaferret.com.

Thanks!

Jen