From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Oct 2005 09:46:27 -0400
[Moderator's note: I received a report that the links in yesterday's FML
for this post gave some people trouble.  I've done them a different way
in this post, let's see if this helps.  (eBay has a zillion ways to get
to the same thing!)  BIG]

I could not believe that a photo of my ferret sculptures was in the
latest Ferrets magazine.  My sister called and told me the other day.
They were mounted on wooden trophies made by a very talented man who did
a wonderful job.  You can see them featured under the 2005 Buckeye Bash
Ferret show.

New and exciting ferret sculptures are now on ebay.  You can view them
by clicking on one of these links and go to the Seller information box on
the right hand side and click on View seller's other items and it will
bring up the listings.  More new items will be added during the week.
Here is a partial list below:

Eleanor, Donald and the 7 fuzzies

choc-mitt FERRET tucked ball statue OOAK figurine
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7188207392>

FERRET statue bearskin rug handsculpted figurine-rug
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7187487899>

handcrafted FOOTBALL FERRET statue OOAK art figurine
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7188204625>

sculpture FERRET devil-dragon statue OOAK figurine
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7187747141>

Black Sable Mitt Ferret statue sleepsack OOak art
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7717220079>

FERRET SCARECROW OOak sculpted Halloween art
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7187750529>

Eleanor, Donald and the 7 fuzzies