From:
Tootsie Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:17:59 -0500
I had gotten the 8 in 1 treats from The Ferret Store last week and out
of 2 boxes, 1 was half moldy and greenish.  I wrote to The Ferret Store
and told them and they sent me another box and told me I should contact
8 in 1 so they will know.  I contacted 8 in 1 by phone and email.  They
are sending me a package to replace that one also.  I figured I would try
the grilled Chicken Chunks because I had read about trouble with some of
their products, but like I said, out of 2 boxes, only 1 was good.  You
and others who have had problems with their products, should contact
them either through their website email address which is
phone number is1-800-645-5154,
website is www.eightinonepet.com .

Please have the item number on the top or bottom of the plastic bag
inside (very hard to read but it gives a date,code and item number
which they need to trace for bad batches.

I do not give my kids a lot of these kinds of treats, they seem to prefer
the Chicken Stix and Teenie Dog Greenies as well as Cheweasels and Foamy
Fries, which I believe are healthier for them anyway.

Eleanor, Donald and the 7 fuzzies, sadly missing Teddy