From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 1996 11:02:30 -0500
Hi there,

Just about a month ago, I got invaded by ants also.  They were everywhere,
on the floor, on the walls, in the ferret cages, EVERYWHERE!!!  This is what
I did.  .  .

I took the ferrets in another room and cleaned the cages thoroughly.  Then I
put them in the room with the ferrets and let the ferrets stay there for a
while.  Then I cleaned everything, and vacuumed.  Then I took this stuff my
mom gave me (can't remember the name, but she got it at a feed store.  It is
in a small bottle, is blue, and gooey like glue.  It is suppose to kill both
sweet and grease - eating ants.).  I put it behind the cabinet, in the area
where I first started to see them.  The ferrets can't get to it back there.
Then I bought this ant spray called Ant Killer Plus.  You spray it on the
floor, walls, everywhere you have seen ants.  It is effective for up to (6
months?) and any ant that tries to cross that area, dies instantly!  I was
skeptical of this at first, until I saw it for myself.  It is great!!!!!

Also, once it dries, it is animal safe.  My ferts have been playing happily
ever since after that day (didn't let them play in that area of the house
until the day after I sprayed .  .  .  just to be safe.).  And, no more
ants.

I will try to find the name of the ant stuff my mom gave me, and post it.

Hope this helps.

Dee

Quote:
>OK, shoot me, beat me, slap me with a wet, ferretone soaked ferret!!
  --Kelleen and the FANG Gang