From:
Dee McNally <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 1996 09:55:05 -0500
Hi there,

Well, last night I decided to try something new. . .  I blocked off areas in
the main room I live in and let Alexander and Roxana run wild.  They didn't
know what to think at first because they only got to explore that room on
their leashes before since it had so many hidey holes.  They had a grand old
time running through the plastic bags I have "stored" (thrown beside) the
futon.  They kept trying to get behind the entertainment center that I had
temporarily blocked off.  Everytime Alexander would start to make progress
on it, I would come and remove him from the area.  He, in turn, retaliated
by chasing me around the room biting my toes!!!!!  Roxana was busy trying to
stuff herself in an envelope (she heard about the NJ incident; personally I
think she was trying to mail herself there so she could bite each and every
one of those people on the a@@!) Needless to say, they enjoyed themselves
quite thoroughly!

Also, I discovered a way to get them out of something you don't want them
in.  Just grab their tail; don't pull, yank, or anything, just hold it.
Talk about getting annoyed.  They got out of their quickly.  One slight
drawback: they come after you next!!!!!!!1

See ya!
Dee

>OK, shoot me, beat me, slap me with a wet, ferretone soaked ferret!!
  --Kelleen and the FANG Gang