From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:53:00 -0800
Well now that the weather has changed here in California I have noticed my
babies are getting VERY FAT.  I don't mean chubby - but outright FAT.
Peanut (bless his soul) is so fat that his tummy seems to be *draggin* on
the tile.  They are free fed high quality ferret kibble only.  They do get
a daily treat of dried papaya (forget raisins give 'em papaya!  - but
don't worry it's health food quality = no preservatives or added junk) but
that's really about it.

Do we ever really have to put them on a diet or do you think it's just
the weather change and the weight factor will work itself out?  I keep my
house cool as the heat bothers my sinuses unbearably.  I am allergic to
everything inside the house and everything on the outside - what a way to
exist.  But the good news is I'm not allergic to animal hair only dander.

Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Fuzzyhugz to all!

Tanya, Max, Raider, Peanut (I'm sooooooo faaaaaaattttttt), Goose, Unagi,
Pikachu and (almost) Mosha (we're on our way little girl!)

Tanya J. Grave
Screen-Tech, Inc.
470 Needles Drive
San Jose, CA 95112