Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2011 03:45:53 -0600
*Never never never* forget that animal testing is done for *our*
convenience. It is not necessary. There *are* alternatives to animal
testing, though most in the medical field would have you believe
otherwise, but they're not convenient for humans.

Some will tell you animal testing is done in a humane way. Really?
If it could be done in a humane way, wouldn't we be testing on
*ourselves*? Of course not. We might suffer or come to harm. So we
practice the most ungodly stuff on animals. It is not a matter of
science. It is a matter of morals. How many ferrets is a human life
worth. Five? One hundred? A million? If you think you can answer that
rationally, you have lost your way.

And I'm not even mentioning the insanity of how we're splicing genes
and mutating animals just because *we can*. I want to know where the
word "humane" came from. Such a bastardized word. It can't possibly
be related to anything human. We are the least humane creatures on
the planet.

Oh, and a triple *bleep U* to Triple F. I made myself watch the video
because I owe it to these innocents not to turn my head. I will
probably have nightmares for days, but none like these poor ferrets
have every day of their miserable lives. Unbelievable. No amount of
tears I can shed will ever stop me from being ashamed I'm human.

"The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that's wrong
with the world." -Paul Farmer

Roary
Rio Rancho NM