Date:
Sat, 3 Sep 2011 14:07:22 -0600
I have been putting out the word on the horrible conditions at Triple F
Farms all over Twitter. Anybody who does a search of the hashtags
#ferret or #animalcruelty will see the link:

http://ferret-fact.org/TripleFarm.htm (very excellent link, thank you)

I have already gotten quite a few people to send emails, via that link.
Anything to get the word out. I remember the DMK rescue, which was only
850 ferrets, compared to the 6000 at Triple F. It is unfathomable how
this damn ferret farm let this happen. But I am keeping my cool, and
my email was respectful because I want them to pay attention and not
delete me.

I will keep pumping out the tweets. I have almost 3000 followers,
many of them animal people, rescues, and I know they will write
letters/emails. They are also retweeting this info to their followers
as well.

If you are on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media, please
spread the word to your people there.

Roary
Rio Rancho NM