From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jun 1998 07:18:45 -0600
Hello all, I just wanted to relate a few things on different subjects.

First off I went to the Legion of Superferrets show here in Syracuse, NY.
This was my first show, I did not actually attend the show portion,

I don't really care for pet shows, but I did walk around and look at all the
vendor sites.  I picked up some new velcro harnesses for my two that they
actually don't seem to mind too much, they hated the last ones.  So now I
can feel better taking my two outside to explore.

2nd item, Bob my 3 yr old MF male had been a bit bored lately and nothing I
did seemed to be working, I was touriong pet stores looking for ideas, whwn
it dawned on me, Bob had an absolute ball while we were travelling playing
carpet shark under Moms oriental rug.  So I went and bought a room sized rug
for my apartment, it needed a change anyway, After they so kindly helped me
move furniture, and lay the rug down, as only a ferret can help, they
immediately went to work running around underneath it.  Bob was back to
dancing and dooking, at one point he poked his head out next to where I was
sitting, and looked at me like " thanks, I needed this" it made it all
worthwhile.

3rd.  I found out my guess definately have some instincts left, A huge
silverfish went running past them and they both started satlking it, Bob won
and snatched it up like an anteater, I think he was actually grinning while
he ate it.

Mark
Bob (mmm more running treats please)
Marmot (wheres my new treat?)