From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 06:40:45 -0600
I know this is a little bit behind, but I just discovered this game last
night.  I take a six foot length of dryer hose and drag it along behind me,
they both run along next to it and try to leap onto so they can pull
themselves inside, one one gets in i stop until they get all the way
through, and then pull it back the other way.  This can go on for a good 5
minutes, an eternity in the ferret attention span.

Foe a twist I will drop a jingly ball down one end and watch them decide to
chase the ball or continue their conquest of the dryer hose.

It looks like a train robbery scen from an old western movie with them
running along side the tube and leaping on when the time is right.

Sometimes the only reason it stops is because I am laughing so hard.