From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 20:23:11 -0400
I have to tell you about the best designed little cage I've ever seen.  I
recently got a small collapsible cage from Diane Bodofsky to use when I
need to isolate a single ferret (which I often do now that Sabine
fluctuates between diabetes and insulinoma).

The cage is made of heavy black-covered wire which collapses to fit inside
the metal tray.  The entire top is a convenient lid, but there is also a
small front door for the ferret.  Sturdy springs hold the cage in the
tray when it is set up, and others hold the top closed.  When the cage is
collapsed, the springs hold it in the tray, which has a little handle on
one side, making it as easy to carry as a small, empty briefcase.  I'm
delighted with it because it's so practical to use and so easy to put away
when I don't need it.  It takes one of the hassles out of having a sick
ferret.

For more info, you could contact Diane at [log in to unmask] or go to
http://www.newrainbowbridge.com

Blessings
Judith