From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 19:36:06 -0400
HI Friends,
It ME Blossom,

You know the prettiest gal at Ferret Wise!

I am back to my old self stealing n bones right out of Erics mouth--
reminds me of when I would do that to Auston-- dear Austin. Speaking
of old friends... l2 weeks ago shelter Mom & Dad went to visit Albus
Dumbledore in his new home . They met his Mum & Dad ( Risa & Tim) and
his 3 ferrety housemates. I don't know why they did not take me with
them so I could steal a n-bone from Albus for old times sake!

Well the folks have been keeping very busy here! Shelter Mom spent 2
weeks making med runs for two elder ferrets whose Mom was on vacation
and now shelter Dad is making daily runs to care for another set of
ferrets who's Dad is on vacation. It's a good thing shelter Dad is
still looking for work or he wouldn't have enough time for all of us
ferrets!

The report on LizBeths tests came back . I think we mentioned she had
been coughing and was feeling down... .. the lab says the stuff in her
lungs is Pyogranulamatous Inflammation. She is now on more antibiotics
and we hope she gets all better. Shelter Mom would like to hear if
anyone out there has had this DX on their ferrets and what the
prognosis is.

Rally for Rehab is doing well and we have raised over $400 to help with
our sick rehab cases & hospice kids. Thank you from all of us here

http://www.razoo.com/widgets/d86f13ca-ad2a-47ee-b27e-96a3e861c6c5

Our Momma really likes to help those needy kids but she can't print
the right kind of paper to pay for it!

Because it has been a CRAZY month here the Ferret Meet-Up is scheduled
for Sunday ( next) March 29th at 2 PM.

Folks can meet at the shelter at 1:30 or go to the Colony MiIl
Marketplace in Keene, NH (food court) to gather at 2 PM. Please come
prepared with ideas for Spring locations to gather for April and May!
We will be setting special dates for the April & May meetups as well.

May 16 is Boston Children's Museum Ferret Day! We are ALL looking
forward to being there. Last Fall 500 kids and their parents came to
meet us, pet us etc. Maybe we will see you there too? It is finally
getting warmer ( most days). We are all looking forward to warmer
weather so we can take the plastic down form the windows and enjoy
fresh air here at Ferret Wise!

The folks are starting to get the next Frolic newsletter together --
I think someone should send me questions for an "ASK BLOSSOM" column
don't you? I think I am a pretty well versed and worldly ferret!

Until next time..

Happy Spring to you all!
Blossom, spokesferret
www.ferretwise.org